Aims & Scope
The journal presents an innovative platform for researchers, students, practitioners, and educators to both learn from and contribute to the field. All articles are subject to initial Editor screening and then a rigorous double-blind peer-review process before publication. YJM makes all published articles accessible online upon publication, free of charge, and without subscription or registration barriers.
The key objectives of YJM are:
- To publish knowledge and results in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property law.
- To improve the standards of journals for the international dissemination of information.
- To bring together and build a team of outstanding experts on one platform from all over the world.
- To produce authentic and qualitative research.
- To provide a bridge between research and health field developments, in developing countries