The first issue of the Yemen Journal of Medicine (YJM) is now available online. Please find the Table of Contents of this issue below.
- YJM_3420: Welcome letter from the Yemen Journal of Medicine
- YJM_3347: Management of hypertriglyceridemia-induced pancreatitis – A review of updates from the past decade
- YJM_3346: Hemolytic uremic syndrome: An updated review
- YJM_3352: COVID-19 in Yemen: The present situation and the future plan to overcome the crisis
- YJM_3292: Association of Vitamin D deficiency with dyslipidemia, glycemic control and microalbuminuria in patients with type 2 Diabetes mellitus in Qatar
- YJM_3327: Analysis of Perinatal mortality in Aden General Hospital: A Hospital-Based Study from Yemen
- YJM_3286: Frequency of statin-induced liver injury: A secondary analysis of previous hospital-based study
- YJM_3375: Knowledge, attitudes, and practices toward COVID-19 among healthcare workers in Shabwah Governorate, Yemen: A cross-sectional study
- YJM_3447: Prevalence of tuberculosis in Shabwah Governorate, Yemen: A cross-sectional study
- YJM_3334: Pheochromocytoma in pregnancy: A case report and updated management review
- YJM_3274: Acute pancreatitis following laparoscopic sleeve gastroscopy: a case report and literature review.
- YJM_3271: Systemic lupus erythematosus manifestation following COVID-19 infection: A coincidental or causal relation
- YJM_3291: Is Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency a Risk Factor for Melioidosis?
- YJM_3244: An epidural collection due to streptococci Agalactiae
LETTER TO EDITOR
- YJM_3306: Ascaris lumbricoides infestation mimics acute intestinal obstruction in a 4-year-old boy
- YJM_3437: Short and OSCE cases in internal medicine: Clinical examinations for PACES, MRCPI, Arab Board, and similar examinations (second edition)