Call for papers
The Yemen Journal of Medicine (YJM) is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal published biannually by a group of doctors working inside and outside Yemen is dedicated to increasing the depth of medical research across disciplines.
Call for Papers
YJM will cover all areas of medicine. The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence in all fields of medicine, and will publish:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case reports/case series/case-based review
- Review article, short communication, letter to editor, and Images
Benefits of Publishing in YJM
- High-quality peer review service
- International Editorial Board
- Immediate publication upon acceptance
- No publication fees
How to submit a manuscript
You may submit your article at the following link: https://mansapublishers.com/index.php/yjm/login
Make sure that the submitted manuscript has not yet been submitted for publication or published elsewhere. On the other hand, once your article is submitted to YJM, you cannot submit/present this paper anywhere else, unless you withdraw your article or your article is rejected by YJM.